Current Rates and Upgrade Options
Our 2022 season will run from approximately May 26 - September 3. Availability is limited! As of October 2021, we are approximately 75% booked for the 2022 season and have started taking reservations for 2023. Give us a call at (877) 386-0397 to check availability and secure the dates that work best for you.
2022 Highliner Lodge All-Inclusive Fishing Packages
3 Days / 4 Nights - $4,875
4 Days / 5 Nights - $5,575
5 Days / 6 Nights - $6,275
*Additional days may be added for $700 per day
*Group discount ($200 OFF PER GUEST) for groups of 4+ guests
Please make sure to compare apples to apples when comparing advertised prices! Our all-inclusive fishing packages include a spectacular float plane ride from Juneau, AK to the Highliner Lodge. Unlike most other lodges, we have no hidden fees, partial "fishing days", taxes, or surprises at checkout. Pricing is per guest, based on double-occupancy lodging and 4 guests to a fully guided boat (30-50' in length).
All-Inclusive Fishing Package Inclusions
- Travel from Juneau to the lodge - Full airfare on the float plane from Juneau to Pelican and back.
- Maximum fishing time - Over 10 hours a day of adventure either fishing or sightseeing. We have a short yet scenic "commute" to the fishing grounds from our lodge in Pelican (~12 miles).
- Lodging - Double-occupancy lodging with the option to upgrade to a private room, suite or house.
- Delicious meals prepared by our chefs - Buffet-style or made to order breakfast, packed lunches, pre-dinner appetizers, and 3-4 course meals in a fun, communal setting.
- Gear and clothing - We provide rain gear, boots, high-end fishing gear and bait.
- Professional fish processing - We will clean, fillet, vacuum pack, flash freeze and box all of your fish.
- Shipping of your fish boxes from Pelican to Juneau - We will ship to Juneau up to 50 pounds of fillets per guest for a three day trip; 100 pounds for a four day trip; and 150 pounds for a five day trip. Additional fish may be shipped at $1.10 per pound. Simply pick up your haul at Alaska Seaplanes before your flight home and take it on the plane with you as checked baggage.
- Convenient flight schedules - Arriving the day before you start fishing reduces the risk of losing valuable fish time to weather and in most cases, eliminates the need for a hotel room in Juneau.
This price does not include fishing licenses ($60-90), alcoholic beverages (we have a full bar in our restaurant), airfare/baggage fees from Juneau to your home, and gratuities (typically 10-20% of the package price).
Lodging for the all-inclusive package is 2 guests to a standard room which does not have an ensuite bath. You may upgrade to reserve a house, a suite, or a room with an ensuite bath, for your group, or a private standard room for a single person, for an additional charge of $50 per guest per night. On a typical 4 day/5 night trip this would add $250 per guest to the package price. Please let us know ASAP if you'd like to upgrade your accommodation as they are limited and are assigned on a first come first served basis. Please visit our dining and lodging page for more information about accommodations.
Your trip will start and end in Juneau, Alaska. Most of our guests are able to fly from their home city to Juneau in the same day, with time to hook up with our 4:30 pm float plane to Pelican. On the departure side, you will depart Pelican around 8:30 am (weather permitting) and can fly out of Juneau in the afternoon. If you are traveling a longer distance and cannot get to Juneau before the 3:30 check-in with the float plane service, don't be discouraged. Give us a call and let us help! We will have recommendations for hotels and things to do in Juneau to make your travel as fun and laid back as possible.
Travel light and expect to take lots of fish home! Most of our guests need only pack carry-on luggage. We will do your laundry while you are at the lodge. We will professionally clean, fillet, vacuum pack, box and ship your fish to the Juneau Airport. There is NO limit on how many pounds of fish we will process for you without additional charge. If you end up with more fish than your package includes for float plane freight, we only charge $1.10/lb for excess freight on your day of departure.
Ready to book or need more information?
Please contact Dylan in reservations for additional information at (877) 386-0397 or fill out our form to get a call back. We are looking forward to planning your next adventure!