2023 All-Inclusive Fishing Packages
Please note that prices are based on double-occupancy lodging and 4 fishing guests to a boat.
3 Days / 4 Nights = $5,475 per person
4 Days / 5 Nights = $6,275 per person
5 Days / 6 Nights = $7,075 per person
Additional days = $800
*We are now offering group discounts of $500 per guest for groups of 5-6 who fish together on one of our larger boats! Must be booked after November 1, 2022 to be eligible.
*All sales are subject to 4% City of Pelican sales tax.
- Full fishing days - Over 10 hours per day of breathtaking scenery and guided fishing adventure.
- Round-trip travel from Juneau, AK - Float plane or boat ride from Juneau to our lodge the day before you start fishing. Return to Juneau the morning after your last fishing day.
- Lodging - Comfortable double-occupancy or shared rooms with a harbor view. Optional upgrade to a suite or house for +50 pp/night.
- Fish processing - Best in the industry care for your catch. We will fillet, vacuum pack, fast-freeze, and box all of your fish for travel, no matter how many you bring us.
- Meals - Breakfast, boat lunches, non-alcoholic beverages, snacks, pre-dinner appetizers, and delicious multi-course plated dinners.
- Gear and clothing - We provide quality rain gear, boots, fishing gear and bait.
- Shipping of your fish boxes to Juneau Airport - We will ship to Juneau up to 50 pounds of fillets per guest for a three day trip; 100 pounds for a four day trip; and 150 pounds for a five day trip. Additional fish may be shipped at $1.10 per pound. Simply pick up your haul at the Alaska Seaplanes freezer before your flight home and take it on the plane with you as checked baggage.
- Convenient schedule - Arriving at the lodge the evening before you start fishing doesn't just ensure that you're bright-eyed and bushy-tailed when we leave dock at 6:30am. It also eliminates the need for most to pay for a high-priced and mediocre hotel room in Juneau, as well as reducing the risk of lost fishing time that could result from low-visibility morning travel.
- 4% City of Pelican Sales Tax
- Accommodations in Juneau (if necessary)
- Airfare and baggage fees from Juneau to your home
- Fishing licenses
- Alcoholic beverages (we have a full bar in our restaurant)
Deposit Policy - A $1,000 per guest deposit is required at the time of booking. If you must cancel your trip, half of the deposit is refundable if we are able to re-book your time at the lodge.
Final Payment Policy - The final balance will be due 90 days prior to your arrival in Pelican. If for some reason you must cancel after the final payment is made, you may transfer your booking to another person, or we will credit one half of your full payment toward a future trip.
Weather-Related Travel Delay - Neither the Highliner Lodge, nor the transportation companies that we hire are responsible for the weather. In the event of a weather-related travel delay, we will do everything in our power to help minimize the impact to your fishing trip. We do not however, offer refunds for missed fishing time or added expenses in Juneau. If you get stuck at the lodge on departure, we will continue house and feed you at no additional expense until it is safe to resume travel. If you are concerned about weather delays, please consider purchasing trip insurance.
Booking for Future Seasons (2024 and Beyond)
We are already starting to hold dates for 2024 and beyond! In order to schedule your trip dates, we will require a $1,000 per guest deposit that is fully refundable until September of the prior year, when prices have been determined.
Ready to book or need more information?
Give our reservations team a call at (877) 386-0397 for additional information or check for current availability. We are looking forward to planning your next Alaskan fishing adventure!